The THERMAL HERO F6 CARBON Thermal Pad SERIES is a carbon fiber thermal pad that is flexible and has very high thermal conductivity. The material consists of a highly thermally conductive polymer matrix and carbon fibers. This material is flexible and has a good compression ratio to better compensate for unevenness on any surface. It can also be easily customized into different shapes and sizes depending on the application requirements.
The carbon fibers of the Carbon F6 Thermal Pads are very flexible and have a very low thermal resistance and high thermal conductivity. Due to their flexible nature and a minimum height of 0.3 mm, the risk of the pads crumbling and causing a short circuit to electronic components is very low. If the F6 Carbon Thermal Pads are installed correctly, they can be reused as often as required.
The Thermal Hero F6 CARBON Pads can be used in industrial applications as well as in consumer electronics. The carbon fiber pads are also very effective in high temperature environments of computers and graphics processors. Since the material is electrically conductive, installation should be done carefully or by professionals to avoid damage to surrounding electronic components.
• HIGH Thermal conductivity: up to ≤45.0W/MK
•Low Thermal Resistance
• High Cooling Performance
• Flexible High-Tech Material for Extreme Cooling requirements
• Environmentally friendly, does not contain any toxic ingredients
• 100×100/50×50/30x30mm and Customized (Project)
• RoHS compliant
• Electrically Conductive
- Overclock and Gaming systems, CPU, GPU, Gaming Consoles PS3/PS4/PS5 /XBOX ONE
- SERVER Systems
- All Electronic Components with Cooling requirement
- Laptops, MCM, Mobil Phones
- Aerospace, High-Tech AV, Optical Equipment
- Medical Equipment, 5G Modul Units
- DRONE Technology, Electrical Vehicles
- Automotive Industry